10 books you should buy for CTET preparation



10 books you should buy for CTET preparation 


STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF CTET

All questions in CTET test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking.
There will be two papers of CTET.

(i) Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.

(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.

Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).

1.1 Paper I (for Classes I to V) Primary Stage:

Duration of examination-Two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory):

(i)
Child Development and Pedagogy
30 MCQs
30 Marks

(ii)
Language I (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(iii)
Language II (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks

(iv)
Mathematics
30 MCQs
30 Marks

(v)
Environmental Studies
30 MCQs
30 Marks

Total
150 MCQs
150 Marks


1.2 Paper II (for Classes VI to VIII) Elementary Stage:

Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): 

(i)
Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks

(ii)
Language I (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks
(iii)
Language II (compulsory)
30 MCQs
30 Marks

(iv)
Mathematics and Science(for Mathematics and Science teacher)

60 MCQs
60 Marks

(v)
Social Studies/Social Science(for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)
*For any other teacher – either (IV) or (V)
60 MCQs
60 Marks


Total
150 MCQs
150 Marks

#book 1

CTET Success Master Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Science 2017




same book but medium Hindi-->>CTET Success Master Paper-II Class VI-VIII Samajik Addhyan/Vigyan Shikshak ke liye 2017





#book 2

CTET Success Master Paper-I Teacher Selection for Class I-V



same book but medium Hindi-->>CTET Success Master Paper-I Class I-V Shikshak Ke Liye 2017




#book 3

CTET & TETs English Language Paper I & II 2017



#book 4

Study Guide for CTET Paper 1 - English (Class 1 - 5 teachers)



#book 5

CTET & TETs Solved Papers (Upto 2016) Paper-I Teacher Selection for Class I-V



same book but medium Hindi-->>CTET & TETs Solved Papers (Upto 2016) Paper-1 Class I-V Shikshak Ke Liye 2017



#book 6

CTET & TETs Solved Papers (Upto 2016) Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Science 2017



#book 7

15 Practice Sets CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-1 Teacher Selection for Class (I-V) 2017



#book 8

Wiley's Environmental Studies (EVS) Exam Goalpost for CTET and TETs, Paper-I, Class I-V



#book 9

CTET Maths for Paper 2 Hindi Medium (only if you are maths background and Hindi medium )



#book 10

CTET & TETs (Class I-V) Ke Liye Paryavaran Addhyyan 2017 (Hindi medium)



you can buy , just click on image or on title

best of luck for your future from SARKARI SAHAI

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー ーーーーー
Enter your E-mail Address and Get our FREE updates Into your Inbox:



       

   Don't Forget To Activate Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

  Please follow us for more updates using top right corner link 
一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

0 comments:

Post a Comment

किसी भी जानकारी और सुझाव के लिए कमेंट करे .
Our Twitter handle @sarkari_sahai
Tell me what you think...